Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
itsolutiongloba
Viewer II

ISC2 CC

How can I get a fresh promo code for ISC2 Certified CyberSecurity, I will sincerely appreciate 

2 Replies
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Please refer to the email instructions sent to you on February 8th regarding the exam retake process.

To access the free exam code, follow the steps on https://www.isc2.org/1mcc. Please note, the code is  redeemable for one registration per person only and you must be an (ISC)² Candidate to redeem the code. Once you’re registered to sit for free using the promo code, all future CC registrations in your name must be purchased at cost.

*Be advised that creating multiple accounts to reapply a free exam code is in violation of (ISC)² exam policies and may nullify your exam results and/or result in a temporary or permanent ban from (ISC)² exams.

ISC2 Community Manager
joshuaang1
Viewer

Hi,

Can anyone help me recover my account that has a scheduled exam for cc. Upon, clicking forget password, and entering my email, it does not send any change password email to my email. for the meantime i have scheduled another cc exam on a different account and used the same voucher and it worked. WIll i be in trouble for doing that. please help me resolve this