Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
isrape
Viewer II

Help for CC exam

Hello, im sorry for creating a thread regarding this matter but I wish you could really help me.
I completed Official ISC2 CC Online Self-Paced Training and I'm ready to achieve  the CC certification but for some reason PearsonVUE does not allow make exam online , so I didn't knew that and even worse there was not exam taking centers in my country, I attempted to purchase the CC exam using the free exam voucher, and after noticing that I couldn't make the exam I was not able to cancel it, now the voucher is not valid for my account to use it. 

So my question is

Is there any chance to re arrange the free exam for my account?

I really don't want to lose this Certification opportunities, any suggestion or help will be valuable.

Thanks for your support.

Pearson VUE not available 

1 Reply
Early_Adopter
Community Champion

I would take this up directly with ISC2 member support.

I don’t have any special knowledge here, however I suspect that everyone going for the free exam will only get one voucher as ISC2 will have to pay a certain fee to Pearson VUE to allow the candidate to take the free exam. This is probably reasonably small as ISC2 is a big customer and is driving a lot of business with its promotion. Once someone passes ISC2 can then recoup the Pearson VUE fee from the fifty dollar AMF payment.

There are also a couple of paid packages for exams one of which is 199 USD, with no need to pay the first year AMF if you pass - if Member Support can’t help you may be ably to use it. However if you don’t have a test centre in country, will you need to travel?

ISC2 might want to consider publishing a list of countries without Pearson VUE facilities and issuing guidance to candidates on what they need to consider if they don’t have facilities.