Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Entry-Level Cybersecurity Certification - Register Now

Registration for the (ISC)² Entry-Level Cybersecurity Certification is now open with appointments available Jan. 31 - Mar. 31, 2022. 

Live and on-demand training courses covering the fundamental cybersecurity concepts and five domains covered by the certification are available for purchase. The bundle includes an entry-level cybersecurity pilot exam voucher. The live two-hour instructor-led review sessions take place this week on January 25, 26 and 27. Act now while seats are still available!

To find out more about the (ISC)² entry-level cybersecurity pilot program and to see the exam outline, please visit: https://www.isc2.org/certifications/entry-level-certification-pilot 

ISC2 Community Manager
10 Replies
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Due to popular demand, additional review session dates have been added. 

Review sessions are available and can be booked for U.S. $225 and includes an entry-level cybersecurity pilot exam voucher (two attempts included).

Dates for the live sessions:

February 7, 8, 9 (Mon, Tues, Wed) – 9:00–11:00 a.m. ET

To Enroll in this course click HERE

February 15, 16, 17 (Mon, Tues, Wed) – 5:00–7:00 p.m. ET

February 26 & 27 – (Saturday and Sunday) – 1:00–4:00 p.m. ET

Each session will accommodate 50 students and will be recorded for on-demand playback for those who cannot attend a live session. Sessions include access to example questions, helping candidates review and focus on what to expect on the actual pilot exam when they take it. Candidates will also receive a certificate of completion for the review session.

ISC2 Community Manager
royrebello
Viewer II

HI, 

I have purchased the self study course + exam voucher. I have not yet received the exam voucher for registering the exam in PearsonVue.

Regards

Roy

yamontijo
ISC2 Team

Hello Roy, 

When a candidate purchase a  self study course + exam voucher, the exam voucher is sent in a separate email typically 10 days after the original purchase. Please check your spam folders. If you have not received your exam voucher, please contact membersupport@isc2.org or learn@isc2.org

jaustin
ISC2 Team

Hello Roy,

We will be more than happy to assist here and get you what you need. If you have not received your exam voucher, please contact membersupport@isc2.org or learn@isc2.org 

Sincerely, 

John Austin

Manager, Global Customer Experience

EvDar
Newcomer I

Hello, I purchased the Pilot EL Self-paced Study Guide last month with the intention of purchasing the Voucher to follow. Is that option still available to me, or will I need to purchase the new CC Voucher for $199?

jimmieostarr
Newcomer I

8-12 weeks to get a results. Why so long?

Jim
bpdelacruz
Newcomer III

Can someone from (ISC)2 chime in and let us know when results will be released?

ericab22
Newcomer I

I finally got mine yesterday!
slinxy
Viewer

Hi @AndreaMoore 

I've done the course and passed the exam.  Do I need to pay the $50 membership fee before I can get a copy of the certifaction paper work?

Thanks