cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
snietzsche
Newcomer II

[ELCC] When to Expect Official Results

@AndreaMoore - Maybe you can help:

The Entry-Level Cybersecurity Certification page says that we should expect results to be delivered by email 8 - 12 weeks after the conclusion of the pilot program, but I don't see the actual dates of the pilot program listed anywhere. The same page says that exam appointments are available up until 2022-05-31.

Does this mean that we shouldn't expect to see the results of our exams until August? I took the exam right after it was released, so it's a bit frustrating to think that I won't actually be certified for more than 6 months...

Can someone confirm that timeline, or provide a more specific date on when we can expect to receive our certifications? Also, as a side question - Is ELCC (Entry-Level Cybersecurity Certification) the official name of the certification, or just a placeholder? What will the name of the certification be once they're issued?

15 Replies
bpdelacruz
Newcomer III

Will the results be released this Friday or next week?

snietzsche
Newcomer II

I received my provisional pass email yesterday (2022-08-29). Annoyingly, the email is basically the same email template as their normal certs, informing candidates that they need to submit an endorsement application as the next step. But there is no endorsement application needed for this certification (or available in the endorsement portal), so I have no idea what the process is for getting this certification associated to my account.

ericab22
Newcomer I

I just got my results yesterday!
ericab22
Newcomer I

I'm waiting to find out about the same thing. Sent an email to membersupport@isc2.org to find out what's next...

ericab22
Newcomer I

I got an update!
"The endorsement option for CC will be available from Thursday, 1 September 2022.
Can you please try accessing the online endorsement form then, and please let us know if you need any further help.
Please note that while you do not need to submit any work experience for the CC, you still need to go via the endorsement form in order to abide by our Code of Ethics.
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Thank you for your patience. Here is a posted update: 

https://community.isc2.org/t5/CC-Study-Group/Pilot-Participants-Results-and-Next-Steps/m-p/52831 

ISC2 Community Manager