Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ekatan
Viewer

Denied Entry for Exam (Help Needed)

I was turn away on the day of my scheduled examination for CISSP at a PearsonVue test center.

There were more than 2 government-issued IDs that I brought with me:
1. National Registration Identification Number (Singapore issued)
2. Driving License (Singapore issued)
3. National Registration Identification Number (Indonesia issued)

Firstly, the issue was they need ID with signature. Hence my driving license was rejected. Secondly, when I showed my ID with signature (ID issued by Indonesia government), they rejected it due to it is not issued by Singapore government. Lastly, they asked for my Credit Card since it has signature on it. But the name stated on my Credit Card was not my full name hence, they rejected it too.

All the IDs that I brought have my photo on it and I have never faced any issues using it as a form of identification anywhere in Singapore.

I have tried to reach out to ExamAdministration@isc2.org, isc2asia@isc2.org, membersupportapac@isc2.org via email but I have not received any response from them. The team in Pearsonvue has been giving me the same response for the past 3 weeks saying it is still under investigation process.

I truly hope someone from ISC2 can help me out. As I do not want to forfeit my examination attempt due to this reason.
2 Replies
dcontesti
Community Champion

The best we can do is ask @AndreaMoore if she can forward to the right department (in case they did not receive your emails).

Wish you well and hope it gets sorted for you.

d

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@Ekatan 

We apologize for the issue you are having. I sent this to the team for you. They will reach out to you. 

ISC2 Community Manager