Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dhirenmak
Viewer

Delay in CISSP Endorsement approval

I passed my CISSP   month ago and completed my endorsement application on 7-29-2024. My manager, who is CISSP endorsed me. There is no change in status since last 3 weeks. 

Status: Your application was endorsed by name, it has been submitted to ISC2 for review.

Is this normal?

Thanks in advance.

5 Replies
CBMExamTeam
ISC2 Team

@dhirenmak Hello,

Congratulations on passing your CISSP exam! And thank you for reaching out via the ISC2 Community board.

Once received by ISC2, endorsement applications can take from four to six weeks to be approved.

Unfortunately, during that time no progress reports are given. If the endorsement team needs more information, they will contact you directly.

Feo
Viewer II

Hi there, I'm encountering an issue with my endorser canceling the endorsing application on their end, which has left me stuck on the Homepage. As a result, I’m unable to upload or submit my application to request endorsement from ISC2. Additionally, I haven’t received any response from programs@isc2.com.sg.Could someone please assist with resolving this issue? Thank you!
Gomboragchaa
Reader I

Hi,

I think that is normal. 

You might wait 6 to 8 weeks. 

My SSCP certificate approved by ISC2 after 6 weeks and CISSP for 4 weeks.

CISSP | SSCP | CC
Feo
Viewer II

Hello! I’m having trouble with my endorsement application. My endorser declined to endorse, and now I'm trying to resubmit my application for ISC2 endorsement. However, I’m unable to upload my PDF files and proceed with the submission. Could someone please help me understand why I’m facing this issue and how I can resolve it? 😞

Liquidatorus
Viewer

Hey there! Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your ISC2 endorsement application. :confused: It sounds like the issue could be with the file format or size. First, double-check that your PDF files meet the upload requirements (sometimes there are limits on file size or specific formats allowed). If that doesn't work, try clearing your browser cache or using a different browser to see if that helps. If all else fails, it might be a good idea to contact ISC2 support for assistance. They should be able to guide you through the process. Good luck! 🤞