Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AliM
Viewer II

CISSP rescheduling not working

I have attempted several times to reschedule my CISSP exam this evening, Fri 5 Apr.  Each time I manage to pick the new date and time and enter my credit card details to pay the reschedule fee.  Then I receive the message

"This application has encountered an unexpected problem. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please start over".

My bank account shows several pending payments for the reschedule cost from VUE so the payment is being requested from the bank yet the ISC2 page on Pearson VUE isn't confirming the exam reschedule. 

The helpline is closed until Monday which is close to the 48 hr deadline.  Also, I will be at work on Monday so unable to spend a long time on the phone trying to sort this out.  I will also need to call my bank to ensure that only one payment for the reschedule cost is paid. 

Can anyone advise?

2 Replies
HSLehal
Viewer

I had the same problem at the weekend.

Just tried now and it successfully rescheduled the exam.

Try it again.

DJExamTeam
ISC2 Team

Hello:

Please email examadministration@isc2.org

To reschedule or cancel your CISSP exam appointment, you must contact Pearson VUE:

• Online at least 48 hours prior to your exam or
  • By phone at least 24 hours before your exam

Pearson VUE charges a reschedule fee of U.S. $50 and a cancellation fee of U.S. $100. If you do not sit for your exam within 365 days of your initial scheduled exam date, your exam fee will NOT be refunded.