Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Newcomer I

CISSP exam results

Hi, I sat the CISSP exam today in Stockholm and did not get a print out, others did which said they had provisionally passed, does this mean I have failed? I checked ISC2 profile and it says I took the exam and that’s it??
10 Replies
Highlighted
Newcomer I

Re: CISSP exam results

They have just emailed me offers on exams and training maybe a subtle hint?!?!
Highlighted
Community Champion

You should have been given a print out. However, you can check your "exam history" on the Pearson VUE site where you registered for the exam and at least get a pass / fail status.

Highlighted
Newcomer I

Hi, tried that is just say delivery successful as the status, which I assume means I sat the exam??
Highlighted
Community Champion

When you login and can see your dashboard, over on the right hand side there should be some links one of which is exam history. Are you looking in there? Post a screenshot if you can.

Highlighted
Newcomer I

Yes I am, it just says the date, exam and status, delivery successful, can’t see how to add attachments
Highlighted
Newcomer I

Screen Shot 2020-11-06 at 10.23.25.png

Highlighted
Community Champion

Hmmm, I've never heard of this status before. I suggest you call member services and ask them to clarify. You can find their number in the contact link at the bottom of this site.

Highlighted
Community Manager

@leewic If you haven't already, please reach out to member support at https://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us 

(ISC)² Community Manager
Highlighted
Viewer II

@leewic wrote:
Hi, I sat the CISSP exam today in Stockholm and did not get a print out, others did which said they had provisionally passed, does this mean I have mcdvoice failed? I checked ISC2 profile and it says I took the exam and that’s it??

They have just emailed me offers on exams and training may be a subtle hint?!?!