Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WalkingC
Viewer II

CISSP cancellation

Is it possible to cancel CISSP exam and get refund? I scheduled an exam for May 2023 in May 2022 but due to some private and work matters I was not able to prepare to exam (and I know that I will not have time for next 3 months). I know I need to pay 100 USD but it's always better to pay 100 USD than ~670 EUR for the second exam.

4 Replies
WalkingC
Viewer II

@AndreaMoore, could you please help me?

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

The steps are explained in our FAQs.

Q:

How can I reschedule or cancel my exam?

A:
You will need to contact Pearson VUE online at least 48 hours prior to your exam, or by phone at least 24 hours before your exam. Pearson VUE charges a rescheduling fee of U.S. $50 and a cancellation fee of U.S. $100. Please note, once you schedule your exam, any reschedules must take place within 365 days of your original appointment.

https://www.isc2.org/Frequently-Asked-Questions

ISC2 Community Manager
Imran_sdq
Newcomer I

I need to reschedule. FAQ says:

Logon and complete, "ISC2 Exam Account Information form". But there is no link.

can someone please provide the link and update FAQ.

Q: How can I reschedule or cancel my exam?

A:

• If you are already an ISC2 Member or ISC2 Candidate, log in to your account. If you do not already have an ISC2 account, you will need to create one.
  • Complete the ISC2 Exam Account Information form. IMPORTANT: You must enter your information exactly as it appears on the identification (ID) you will present at the test center. If it is not an exact match, you will not be able to take your test and you will not be reimbursed for any fees paid.
  • Once your form is submitted you will be redirected to the Pearson VUE website.
  • Located at the top portion of the Pearson VUE site, is a section to “View an upcoming test center appointment”.
  • Click on the exam displayed in this section, you will be able to use the links cancel or reschedule your existing exam
Imran_sdq
Newcomer I

ISC2 did not give a link and steps:

Here are the steps.

1. Logon to ISC2
  2. Go to Get Certified Menu Option
  3. Click on Get Certified Link
  4. Click on Get Certified Link button
  5. If you have used same browser, it will bring up your original exam schedule information. Otherwise Enter same information exactly as you used at the time of Exam Registration.
  6. Check box: I have reviewed all my information and confirm it matches exactly as it appears on the identification (ID) I will present at the test center. I understand that if there is not an exact match, I will not be able to take my test and I will not be reimbursed for any fees paid.
  7. Submit
  8. It will take you to the Pearson VUE dashboard.
  9. View an upcoming test center appointment
  10. You shall see your scheduled Exam Date, for example: January 1st, 2030 and CISSP Exam Link.
  11. Click on the Exam Link
  12. Under Action in the top right you will see Reschedule/Cancel.
  13. Follow through Reschedule/Cancel.