Announcements
Voting is now open!
Members, make your selections in the annual (ISC)² Board of Directors election. Vote Now! Voting is open until Sept. 22.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Metalbone
Viewer

Re: CISSP - How Many Questions Did You Actually See on the Exam?

I passed on 150 questions with 8 mins left. I nearly panic right at the end as time is running out and I have a feeling the exam will go all the way to 150 questions.
Kepa
Viewer II

Hello,

Myself, I passed the exam after 101 questions, I took the required time for each question, 2h10min. So I had 50 minutes for the remaining 50 questions. A little tight on time, but luckily the system finished @101Q.

MP1985
Viewer II

1st Time Go. Passed after 150 questions with 12 mins left.  Not knowing if I passed or not until the paper sheet was handed to me was the worst.  After the first three questions I knew I was not going to enjoy this test. After answering 100, 110, 120, 130, 140, 145, and ultimately 150, I just figured they must feel sorry for me and they are trying to get me to the 700 out of 1000. I do not know how "adaptive" this test really is, but I do know it is hard. I do know I had to read the results five+ times because I was sure I failed.

Good Luck to anyone taking this test.

Mike1
Newcomer I

Congratulations on passing!

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS