Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
deepakdevidas
Newcomer I

CISSP, Exam Voucher peace of mind - Not received

Hi, I have applied for the CISSP Voucher with retake exam voucher on 20 March 2024. This is a part of the March promotion. I have not received the voucher or any mail other than the payment approval. Kindly let me know where can i find the exam voucher code. I have to book my exam before 30th April 2024 and there are limited slots in my city. I have tried sending emails to isc2.org and have not received any update. Kindly assist. Appreciate your support. Thank you. 

3 Replies
waliji
Newcomer II

7 working days is the official time frame from ISC2.

I also applied for CISSP, Exam Voucher peace of mind via email, received it two days ago.

You may escalate the matter to ISC2 via phone support or

Contact Us | ISC2

if you have not received email yet.

deepakdevidas
Newcomer I

Thank you for your response, but it has been more than 11 working days and i have not received any information other than the payment approval. I have sent ISC2 emails as well but have not received any response. That's why I am currently trying to get some answers on community boards as well. Slots in my city are limited, and I do not want to waste this opportunity. Hopefully, someone from ISC2 will get back to me.
deepakdevidas
Newcomer I

I have received my voucher and it got upgraded to the April promotion due to the delay. Thank you ISC2 Team.