cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Newcomer II

Re: CCSP Practice Questions

Hello Ben

Indeed! I'm proud to recommend your material to the community and I didn't get any bad feedback! Keep providing us great material and knowledge! -;)

Mamane

CISSP, CISA, CRISC, ISO27K LA, CMQ/OE, PMP
Highlighted
Newcomer I

I am currently studying for my CCSP exam - taking it on April 25th.  I am using you book as one of the staple resources for my studies.  I find the questions and coverage very comprehensive.  I find drilling is the best form of study for me. There are some typos and errors that I did report to Sybex, but very few.  Thank you for putting this body of knowledge together.

Highlighted
Contributor II

Fantastic! So glad to hear it-- I hope it works for you, as test prep. Sorry about the typos...try as we might to stamp those out, I always let a couple slip through, and I do apologize. Good luck on the test, and please let me know how it goes!

Highlighted
Newcomer II

Hi Ben,

I had bought your book (CCSP Official Study Guide, Brian T.O Hara and Ben Malisow) and received a practice exam along with it which I can access online. Does this book have more questions than the online quiz which I already have?

Warm regards,

Jacob

Highlighted
Contributor II

Yep-- there are 1,000 totally different questions in this book, and also gives you access to the same kind of online test bank that contains the new questions.