Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ben_Malisow
Contributor II

CCSP Practice Questions

If you're considering taking the CCSP exam, my new book of practice questions just went live as an Amazon ebook today (it ships as a paperback on the 12th of this month): Official CCSP Practice Tests.

I'd be very interested to hear any feedback you might have, either here, via email, or as Amazon reviews.

Thanks, and good luck to those taking the test!

98 Replies
jacobambat
Newcomer II

Hi Ben,

Just wanted to check on the test bank. I already have the 1st edition. I see that the paperback version of 2nd edition is releasing on Feb. Is there additional questions? If yes, can I know if there will be a kindle version which can be used similar to the first edition through testbanks.wiley.com?

Warm regards,

Jacob

Ben_Malisow
Contributor II

Thanks, Jacob-- the questions in the new edition are not much different than the 1st edition; fixed some errors, added a few new ones, killed some bad ones, expounded on some of the explanations...but largely similar. And yes, there will be a Kindle version, as far as I know.

mmurph
Newcomer I

Hi is it just an ebook or in the form of a simulator?

thanks

jacobambat
Newcomer II

It can be viewed as a ebook and you can also activate the simulator version of the same using https://testbanks.wiley.com/WPDACE/Login. Once activated, you can use it for 1 year.
Wiley Test Banks
License Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy | Children’s Privacy | Terms of Use | Copyright | Customer Support; All Rights Reserved. © {{ currentYear | date ...
testbanks.wiley.com
jacobambat
Newcomer II

I also forgot to mention that it is a great resource to have for exam preparation. Thanks to Ben.
mmurph
Newcomer I

Thanks - what other info would you study to pass the exam please?
jacobambat
Newcomer II

Hi,

I have also bought the below study guide. 

(ISC)2 CCSP Certified Cloud Security Professional Official Study Guide, 2nd Edition

https://www.amazon.com/Certified-Cloud-Security-Professional-Official/dp/1119603374/ref=sr_1_2?dchil...

Ben_Malisow
Contributor II

Thanks! Very much my pleasure-- I hope the books help out anyone who is studying for the test.

Ben_Malisow
Contributor II

Other resources for study purposes (and most of these should be listed in the Study Guide book, too):

- CSA Security Guidance v4, CCM, and CAIQ

- ISO 27001/27002 (know what they are, and what they're for)

- AICPA SOC report standards (SSAE 18) 

- NIST SP 800-37 and 800-53

- OWASP Top 10