Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ben_Malisow
Contributor II

CCSP Practice Questions

If you're considering taking the CCSP exam, my new book of practice questions just went live as an Amazon ebook today (it ships as a paperback on the 12th of this month): Official CCSP Practice Tests.

I'd be very interested to hear any feedback you might have, either here, via email, or as Amazon reviews.

Thanks, and good luck to those taking the test!

98 Replies
jacobambat
Newcomer II

Hi Ben,

Sorry I did not understand your response. Does this book and question bank which I received with the official guide have same questions?

I would like to buy this book if the questions in this book is different from the questions that are available in the question bank which I already have.

Ben_Malisow
Contributor II

Sorry, yes-- the two books have totally different questions.

jacobambat
Newcomer II

Hi Ben,

I have purchased the Kindle version and started using the online test. It is an awesome resource for exam preparation. There are a lot of questions and detailed solutions for answers. I will recommend it to all my friends who are preparing for CCSP.

Ben_Malisow
Contributor II

Wonderful! Glad you're digging it, and hope it works for you. Good luck with the exam, and please let me know how it goes.

donofry
Viewer II

Hey Ben, 

I bought your book approx 3-4 weeks ago.   Love the way you have 'distractors' and made up words.  My wife quizzes me on each domain.  I'm also grateful there are a ton of questions per domain as it helps to cover domains completely.  Between that and the ISC(2) CBK, I've been doing a ton of studying.

Gerry D

Ben_Malisow
Contributor II

Thanks, Gerry! I'm particularly pleased you liked the distractors...I wanted to throw in a bit of fun while you're studying (I hate studying for tests, myself, and wanted to liven it up a bit). Good luck on the exam, and please let me know if you think the book helped you.

akhan1
Newcomer II

Hi Ben,

I took the  exam yesterday and Passed!  both of your books were very helpfull 🙂

Ben_Malisow
Contributor II

SO glad to hear it! Thanks for letting me know, congrats, and welcome to the club!

S3cur1tyExprt
Newcomer II

Can you share your study methods and preparation? How was your exam experience? How long did you study?
sarbital
Newcomer I

I used the Sybex office guide and practice questions book

I used the All-in-one Daniel Carter prep book and practice questions book

I studied the Cloud Controls Matrix

I tool the official class through Training Camp - not very helpful

Recommend  - Get as many practice questions as you can

I studied for about 3.5-4 months.  I am a pretty good test taker.  The exam was not too bad.  Remember to not overthink questions.  Usually your first instinct is correct.  Do not change answers unless you are sure.  Be careful that they want the "Best" answer.  There may be a couple that are "correct"

Good luck!