Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ben_Malisow
Contributor II

CCSP Practice Questions

If you're considering taking the CCSP exam, my new book of practice questions just went live as an Amazon ebook today (it ships as a paperback on the 12th of this month): Official CCSP Practice Tests.

I'd be very interested to hear any feedback you might have, either here, via email, or as Amazon reviews.

Thanks, and good luck to those taking the test!

98 Replies
akhan1
Newcomer II

Hi Ben,

Scroing around 83 % on the official exam practice questions indicate enough prep for teh exm? or do I need to raise teh bar to 95-100 %? I know its kinda silly question but does not hurt to ask 🙂

Matthew
Newcomer I

Ben,

Well, I do have good news.  The testing center here is backlogged so I have two weeks until I can test.  Now I bought the book and will use it to fill the gap.  Thank you!,

US Army Veteran - CISSP

It's not a matter of IF but a matter of WHEN. What are you going to do when it happens?
Ben_Malisow
Contributor II

No, that's actually a great question...but I have a lousy answer: I honestly don't know-- not enough of a baseline (people who have used the book, then taken the test) to be able to give you any kind of feedback, unfortunately. Hopefully, as more readers try the exam, we'll get more feedback (maybe they'll post here??). Sorry...not much else to tell you, at this point.

Ben_Malisow
Contributor II

HA! Well, I hope that doesn't throw off your efforts at all, but glad to know the book might help out! Please let me know what you think, and -eventually- how the test goes.

akhan1
Newcomer II

An honest answer! but I liked the questions and some of them are really really hard 🙂  lets see, I am planning to take the exam in April. 

Ben_Malisow
Contributor II

Awesome! Really great to hear-- thanks for saying so. And please, please let me know in April whether you think the book helped at all.

(Also, there currently are no reviews for that title on Amazon...wanna be the first one? I'd owe you my eternal gratitude and the beverage of your choice whenever we meet.)

akhan1
Newcomer II

Sure thing! I was actually going to review it amazon anyway. 

Ben_Malisow
Contributor II

Righteous-- thanks! I'll owe you the drink, anyway. heh.

mamane
Newcomer II

I passed the CCSP exam yesterday and my main source was the Sybex (ISC)2 CCSP Official Study Guide (by B.T. O'Hara & Ben Malisow) with the companion website. My scores were between 93% and 100% 4 days before the exam.

Guess what, I found the exam very easy. The materials cover 100% of the exam.

Ben, Thank you very much much for sharing your experience and knowledge!

CISSP, CISA, CRISC, ISO27K LA, CMQ/OE, PMP
Ben_Malisow
Contributor II

Awesome!! I am SO glad to hear this; really glad it worked for you, and that it serves the purpose. Thanks for saying so, and congrats on the new credential!