Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ben_Malisow
Contributor II

CCSP Practice Questions

If you're considering taking the CCSP exam, my new book of practice questions just went live as an Amazon ebook today (it ships as a paperback on the 12th of this month): Official CCSP Practice Tests.

I'd be very interested to hear any feedback you might have, either here, via email, or as Amazon reviews.

Thanks, and good luck to those taking the test!

98 Replies
akhan1
Newcomer II

Hello,

My prep details:

1. Official CCSP Study Guide

2. Official ISC2 CBK

3. Ben's Exam official questions

I have 12 year of secuirty experiance which was the number one help. The test is not for people who memorize things, you need deep understanding of the topics. Hope it helps. 

Regarding the Exam, it was typical ISC2 exam where many questions were very twisted  as expected. My recoemndation would be understand all the topics very well before attempting the exam. I studied for almost 120 hours in total  (distributed across three months). Hope it helps.  

Fhaddad81
Viewer

Hello,

Do your books ( official study guide and this practice questions) are enough to pass the exam since I am not CISSP certified and did not read CCSP CBK?

Best regards 

Ben_Malisow
Contributor II

Great question. Absolutely not-- there is no single source for all the information necessary to pass the exam; you'll have to review a variety of material. The books contains lists of references you should definitely look at. Good luck!

sarbital
Newcomer I

I would recommend a boot camp. Drill questions,as much as possible. You need to get used to the ISC2ed types of test questions. Also study the Owasp top 10 and cloud security matrix. You also need to know about data center parameters (e.g. ASHREI, Uptime Inst). I did a lot of practice tests.
S3cur1tyExprt
Newcomer II

Which practice exam questions did you use?
mprasoon
Newcomer II

mprasoon
Newcomer II

If you are not  CISSP certified than i would suggest apart from going through the Book also go through the CSv4 Guidance and NIST SP Publications those will help you get a deep understanding which will be helpful in the exam

davestockton
Viewer III

Hi Ben,

I used your book to get CCSP exam ready and managed to pass the exam this week. I used both the physical book and the online access to  your questions which I found very useful in getting a good overview of the syllabus.

However I did find that were a couple of questions which gave an incorrect answer solution. For example Domain 4, question 24. The answer section says the solution to the question is A, but describes the reasoning behind the answer that was described in option B.  Both the physical book and the online questions have this issue.

Ben_Malisow
Contributor II

Outstanding! So glad to hear it! And yes, there were definitely some typos...please check the errata to see if we located all the ones you have: https://www.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-1119277418,miniSiteCd-SYBEX.html

Thanks for the message-- made my day!

Alanib1
Viewer

I cant say same. Based in what i have found, book has same questions every other site has. Either ISC2 game me wrong test and called ccsp or all the questions available are to high level and not deep enough. Questions in book are really not that hard after studying for months. Questions on test though, the book questions do not even compare. Like apple and banana. Notice i did not say orange. Those are atleast both close to being round