Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PaulNewton
Newcomer I

CCSP Endorsement

Passed CCSP today.  I seem to recall something about being able self-endorse since I have a CISSP already.  Is this the case or do I need to get another person to endorse my experience...again?

11 Replies
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@PaulNewton 

(1) If one holds the CISSP, work requirement is already met for the CCSP. However, you must fill out a quick endorsement application (no need to include work history) and ISC2 will act as the endorser automatically. There is no option to select an endorser.

(2) If someone is going for CCSP without having CISSP, any member in good standing holding a certification with equal level of work experience can act as the endorser, regardless of certification they hold.

ISC2 Community Manager
PaulNewton
Newcomer I

Hello and Good Day - thank you very much for this info.  I proceeded as directed with ISC2 as the endorser, then uploaded my CISSP cert.  Worked like a charm.  However, upon reaching the work experience section it halts with the following:

"A job history record must be created for each job you wish to claim towards the credential work experience requirements"

Obviously not a big deal, I will enter the data there.  Just want to share with you that the fields do not auto-populate.

Thank you again 

Cheers,

Paul