Did you mean: 
mehboobarshad
Viewer

CC

How i verify my exam date and etc.

7 Replies
kokumoto
Newcomer II

You should have received an email from Pearson Vue when you reserved your exam seat, containing details about the date and the place.
You can reserve your seat from https://my.isc2.org/s/ISC2-Pearson , using the voucher given during the initial enrollment to the program.
PAWExamTeam
ISC2 Team

@mehboobarshad Thank you for contacting ISC2 via our community board. I will send you a private message regarding your inquiry. 

kefq
Viewer

I just wanted to piggy back on this thread. I am done with the self paced CC Course and about to register for the eaxm. Where do I get the voucher? There is a USD 199 fee in taking the exam, will this be waived once I enter the voucher no?

helloguys2023
Viewer II

I have the same question as kefq. If anyone knows, please let us know.

Thank you in advance
RyanF
Viewer II

When you complete the CC course you should get an email with the code on bottom, from there, go to PearsonVue and select which date/time/testing center is available and at the very end when you're about to enter payment, don't, simply look for redeem voucher/code below it, enter it and it'll change the 199 to 0.

Yes, you still have to hit the order button, but no need to enter any payment details, from there you'll get a confirmation email of booking the exam and then you'll get reminders leading up to exam. I just passed this morning and looking forward to taking more certs, wish you all the best of luck!

helloguys2023
Viewer II

Thanks Ryan!!

yamontijo
ISC2 Team

@kefq @helloguys2023 

Hello, If you have registered for the 1 Million CC promotion. The CC promo code can be located 

via the  Candidate Benefits page.