Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ragul_V
Newcomer I

CC certification

I have provisionally passed the CC certification at 10th January 2023 but till date I haven't received any email from (ISC)2 about the next steps or mentioning that I have provisionally passed, all I have is the hard copy given by the test centre mentioning I have provisionally passed. I have tried reaching out to member support but no luck with response. Please help me with this I'm hard struck out here
8 Replies
Sugunakar
Newcomer I

I am also facing same issue, cleared on 29 dec. If your pearson exam ID and ISC2 non-member ID are not matching then it will take some time to sync them up. Right now I am facing this issue. 

If both are matching, then you can send an email to examadmin team to get further details.

Ragul_V
Newcomer I

Yes, for me both are different. Are you aware like how much time or days it will take for this sync
denbesten
Community Champion

It will never sync up unless you engage member services and give them both member numbers

Sugunakar
Newcomer I

Do you know how to engage member services team? Thanks sugunakar
Sugunakar
Newcomer I

Not sure, I sent 6 mails, 2 calls. They raised tickets with pearson twice but not sure when they would sync
Sugunakar
Newcomer I

Finally after multiple follow ups, the ID across pearson and ISC2 are in sync now. Pearson would re-transmit my exam result and I hope to hear the good news soon. send email to examadministration@isc2.org.
Ragul_V
Newcomer I

Thank you for sharing this happy news really glad u got it and I have also sent an email to them 🙂 thanks for sharing this ☺️
Benny_2023
Viewer II

I need some tips to aid my preparation for my upcoming cybersecurity certification exam.