Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ZAMMALI
Newcomer I

CC certification result

I have provisionally passed the certified cybersecurity(CC) examination ,but didn't receive my result ?

9 Replies
emb021
Advocate I

@ZAMMALI wrote:

"I have provisionally passed the certified cybersecurity(CC) examination ,but didn't receive my result ?"

You didn't indicate how long ago.  It does take a little time for them to review and send you your results.  

If its been several weeks, contact customer service.

---
Michael Brown, CISSP, HCISPP, CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, CDPSE, GSLC, GSTRT, GLEG, GSNA, CIST, CIGE, ISSA Fellow
ZAMMALI
Newcomer I

I have passed the exam on monday 15th Mai 2023.

Télécharger Outlook pour Android<>
Ferguson
Viewer II

Congratulations.

Same goes for me, i took the exam on the 16th and also still waiting for confirmation.

Topshotta
Newcomer III

@ZAMMALI what sources did you use to pass?
ZAMMALI
Newcomer I

ISC2/PearsonVUE

dongphung
Viewer II

Hi, how do you know you passed before receiving the official confirmation from ISC2? When I completed the exam, there was nothing showing on screen

emb021
Advocate I

@dongphung wrote

"Hi, how do you know you passed before receiving the official confirmation from ISC2? When I completed the exam, there was nothing showing on screen."

Not sure how it works now, but when I took my ISC2 exams at a testing center, NOTHING showed on my screen whether or not I passed.

I had to go out to the test center desk to get my results.

Did you take the exam at a test center?  They would have printed out your results.

---
Michael Brown, CISSP, HCISPP, CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, CDPSE, GSLC, GSTRT, GLEG, GSNA, CIST, CIGE, ISSA Fellow
ZAMMALI
Newcomer I

The isc2 course.
ZAMMALI
Newcomer I

Of corse, the test center has given m the result.