Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dokodi
Viewer II

CC Registration Error Message

I have been trying to register for the CC training and exams but anytime I try to submit my application, I receive this error message:

Error
Something went wrong please contact your administrator.Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 003Qj000007DNUDIA4; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, ContactTrigger: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.ListException: List index out of bounds: 0 Class.AddressService.getChapterFormattedPostalCode: line 18, column 1 Class.ChapterTerritoryMapService.getTerritoryMappingsForContacts: line 178, column 1 Class.ChapterTerritoryMapService.forContacts: line 44, column 1 Class.ContactDomain.onAfterUpdate: line 154, column 1 Class.fflib_SObjectDomain.handleAfterUpdate: line 222, column 1 Class.fflib_SObjectDomain.triggerHandler: line 373, column 1 Class.fflib_SObjectDomain.triggerHandler: line 321, column 1 Trigger.ContactTrigger: line 3, column 1: []

I have reached out to the support team severally but I am not getting any response. Can anyone help?

• cc
5 Replies
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

I've forwarded this to our exam admin team to assist you.

ISC2 Community Manager
dokodi
Viewer II

Thank you so much @AndreaMoore for your effort to help me. I have been contacted now. Looking forward to the issue being resolved.

CBMExamTeam
ISC2 Team

@dokodi This was a system-wide issue that has been resolved. Please try again, and if you are still receiving an error message reach out to examadministration@isc2.org and we'll be happy to help you.

Mayuri
Viewer

I'm also facing face same error. I'm unable to register for exam , I tried so many times
Kaity
Community Manager

Hi @Mayuri please reac h out to examadministration@isc2.org with your information (name, email, ID # if applicable) and they will be happy to help you.