cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gagansharma7
Viewer II

CC Exam results not received

Hello

I did not receive any updates after my CC exam on Sept 01, 2024. The exam center said that isc2 will send the results. I did not receive anything.

Test Center Location (Directions shown below) ALLIANCE COMPUTING SOLUTIONS NYC
545 EIGHTH AVENUE (BET 37TH & 38TH ST)
NEW YORK, NEW YORK 10018
UNITED STATES

Please let me know.

Thanks

Gagan 

3 Replies
Kaity
Community Manager

Hello @gagansharma7 - please check your email (including spam/junk) to see if ISC2 has provided results via email. Those are typically sent within 1-2 days of an exam, though you should have received a print-out on site. 

The email may say "CC Exam Results" or "CC Next Steps" 

gagansharma7
Viewer II

Hi Kaity

Thanks for getting back to me. I did receive 3 emails from ISC2 but none of them has the exam results. The exam center did not give anything either and said that ISC2 will provide the results. Attached here is the email that I received from ISC2.

Regards

Gagan

ISC2 CC exam.jpg

JMExamTeam
ISC2 Team

Hello @gagansharma7,

Thank you for reaching out to ISC2 through the Community Boards.

Please reach out to examadministration@isc2.org if you did not pass the exam and need the Results Letter that gives the proficiency of each domain. If you passed the exam, they won't be a paper for this, just one from ISC2 that congratulates the candidate. No numerical score/result is released by Pearson VUE. https://www.isc2.org/frequently-asked-questions 

Be sure to reach out to the Exam Team if you need the domain proficiency letter.

Regards,

JMExamTeam