Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sabalaza
Newcomer I

CC Certified

Was nice making some headway to 2023 by ending the year writing this Certified in Cybersecurity Exam. Took me about 4 days to study (20 hours+-) in total. The exam was tricky here and there but overall if you study with understanding it makes it simple (not easy) to write and pass.

Further I have 3 years experience in CyberSecurity therefore this did play a role in myself being able to go over the exam content quickly. Make sure you revise revise revise after you have went through the self-study.

10 Replies
zipfab
Viewer

Congratulation, I also did the CC took me 5 days but I have zero experience and a lot of studies behind.

Just wonder if can really make the difference have it

Yuman
Newcomer II

Hi @Sabalaza 

Congratulations!

You're right the CC exam has some questions that are tricky, but overall the exam is pointing to the basic knowledge all of the cybersecurity practitioners need to know.

I believe the free course in ISC2 website is good enough to pass the exam.

Cheers

Yuman Chau
CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, ISO27001 Lead Auditor
Jaspergrey
Newcomer I

Hie Everyone,, Any help on Cybersecurity Certified resourses please help a brother here

Thank you......

Jaspergrey
Newcomer I

Share the study materials and your schedule

jasperchisi@gmail.com

Jaspergrey
Newcomer I

Share the study materials for CC exam ie notes
Jaspergrey
Newcomer I

Share Study materials for CC thus notes.......
Jaspergrey
Newcomer I

Share the study materials and your schedule

jasperchisi@gmail.com
Sabalaza
Newcomer I

Great work. Yes if you going to study a lot you can do it in 5 days also dependent on your understanding when reading. Having experience does help, as mentioned in my first post it "realistically" took me a day (20 hours+-) to study then write.

All the best going forward

Sabalaza
Newcomer I

Fully agree.

When did you write our CISSP? I want to attempt it this year.