Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Admarnelson
Newcomer III

Anyone can tell if the cissp Tests app will be also for CAT version? if yes When?

Hello guys i have paid the cissp Tests and Cissp study app and i would like to know if the content will change or we will need to pay new? or will update to CAT version also.

I like the both app and i would like ISC2  increase the CAT version and update the content for New outline 2018

3 Replies
Early_Adopter
Community Champion

I would assume that the CAT format is going to stay with us. I’d also assume that exam question will be constantly renewed, and that at another slower pace the CBK will change.

Feel free to share the exact tests and app you have(there are probably a few)I would not view any exam preparation materials as consumer durables, and would advise that you study from where you feel you are starting from. Anything from one to six months is probably the range of prep time I’d recommend. There are quite people that can basically walk in off the street and pass all the way to those that need to study comprehensively, but if it’s more than six months I’d say it’s dragging, and it’s not worth doing more that reading a book and perhaps a review course we’re really all the people I know required. For my own learning style I view test exams as wasted effort.

having spoken in the past I’d say your best starting point with ISC2 is to take the SSCP and use that as base to work off, you could add in some other baseline certifications and that will  you in a place to start preparing for the CISSP exam in a couple of years. 

Admarnelson
Newcomer III

Oficial isc cissp study APP and oficial cissp Testa both from ISC²
Early_Adopter
Community Champion

Looking at the app release, history I do see a version history and update for the 2018 exam, so there might be more updates to follow.

I don’t think these will modified to emulate the CAT(heavy lift) but I could see updated content in the form of new questions. Might be worth putting a comment in the review section for the developer to ask this q.