Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KoolM1
Viewer

Where can I find free SSCP practice questions?

Hello everyone,,

I got my Security+ last summer and took a bit of a break from studying (work). Now I'm back on it and looking towards the SSCP.

I am having trouble finding good practice test materials. I have what's included with Darrel Gibson's book but that's it. I would like to have a few more resources to pull from before I take this test (also I'd prefer to spend as little money as possible).

Anyone know of good free practice questions for SSCP?

Also, I am thinking of dropping the SSCP in general if I cannot find the right study materials and looking towards something like CEH or even back to networking with CCNA and CCNA Sec.

What would you guys recommend as a good next step from Security+?

Thanks in advance!

3 Replies
BrianF
Newcomer III

Most of what is in the books should suffice. The official study guide is really good. 

You can also try on quizlet.com just keep in mind that these sources may not be from a publisher / rather students. I made a few in the past for SSCP and Security+ if you can find them. 

SSCP and CEH are very different. CEH may take more time depending on your current skillset and experience. 

AdelaHelen
Viewer

great, i was also looking for it when i stumbled across your share.

kizavid
Viewer

Preparing for the SSCP certification exam is easy with practice tests and courses. To better prepare for taking the SSCP certification exam, we highly recommend enrolling in a few training programs, online courses, and simply taking practice exams. vidmate.app saveinsta