cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fgarcialainez
Newcomer III

SSCP Questions Style

Hi,

I have started taking a look to SSCP certification materials reading the SSCP Systems Security Certified Practitioner All-in-One Exam Guide, Third Edition book, and also the SSCP Systems Security Certified Practitioner Official Study Guide, Second Edition. I have also the SSCP Systems Security Certified Practitioner, Official Practice Tests

The main difference I have found so far is that questions in Official Study Guide are much more difficult (and long!) that in the other two books. Also, in my opinion, the All-in-One is much easier to read and understand concepts that the Official Study Guide. 

My question here is if someone can tell me about the questions style in the current version of the SSCP exam? Should I expect short and specific questions similar to All-in-One of Official Practice Tests, or questions are more similar to Official Study Guide.

Thanks and Regards,

3 Replies
mkemp
Viewer

You can find samples in the SSCP CBK on what to expect in the exam.

fgarcialainez
Newcomer III

Hi,

Do you mean this book?

https://www.amazon.com/Official-ISC-SSCP-CBK-Reference-ebook-dp-B081414T2P/dp/B081414T2P/ref=mt_kind...

Please correct me if I am wrong, but as far as I have seen this book doesn't include review questions at the end of each domain / chapter.

Regards,

fgarcialainez
Newcomer III

Hi,

Any insight or comment about this? 

Yesterday I was taking a look to other chapters of the Official Study Guide review questions. I can see that almost ALL the questions have a minimum of 2 lines of text per option!!! On the other hand, most of the tests that I have seen in the Official Practice Tests, All-in-One book, etc are much more simple and concise.

Could anyone that has taken the exam recently share his experience with us?

Thanks and Regards,