Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DrRick
Newcomer I

Practice exams HCISSP

We have staff trying to pass teh HCISSP exam and would like to have a practice exam to assist them in their preparations.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  Thanks!

18 Replies
joseksamuel
Newcomer I

CCCure.org has quite a lot of online tests. I used it many years ago as practice for my CISSP

@DrRick wrote:

We have staff trying to pass teh HCISSP exam and would like to have a practice exam to assist them in their preparations.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  Thanks!

DanL2
Newcomer I

Hi I took the HCISPP class from (ISC)2 and the book (and instructor) provided in the class was very helpful including the practice exams.

HCISPP CBK Training Seminar book.  This book is very different than the book The Official (ISC)2 Guide to the HCISPP which provides a very high level overview of the exam areas.

DrRick
Newcomer I

Were the practice exams part of the course or were they delivered by the instructor?

DanL2
Newcomer I

They were part of the course, sorry for the delayed response.

sauerd22
Viewer II

do you know of a way to purchase this book separate from the Class?

HCISPP CBK Training Seminar book

DanL2
Newcomer I

No

Dan

Hacker
Newcomer II

Use google to search and you will find one that works for you.

Cyber Security is research. You should start doing some work 🙂

Here's an example I found.

http://www.gocertify.com/quizzes/isc2-quizzes/

Cheers and good luck.

Cyber Security Officer
Web: QUE.com
R-R
Newcomer II

I read every HCISSP book out there last summer, even the official cbk book for a total of three books.  Then I attended a boot camp to review the course with the provided CBK course book and flashcards.  Although the material I had read in the book prior to attending were great, the course book was more focused towards the test material and the practice exam we took was entirely different than any other questions at the end of every chapter that was available and even from the chapter questions from the course of the boot camp.  It was another level of understanding that tested one's ability of the information, comprehension, and application.  I honestly think I would have never passed without attending a boot camp, had I just relied solely on the material I read and research I did.

mleahey35
Newcomer I

The flashcards that you can download from ISC2 will help in understanding the terms used. The Sean Murphy book will put you into the mindset for the top of questions the exam will ask. Between both of these I was able to pass the exam. It also helps greatly if you are working in the field. I work for Blue Cross Blue Shield in governance