Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
egypt9
Newcomer I

Passing the CISSP Exam the First Time (2018)

Here's the link to a post that might be helpful to some of you planning to take the CISSP exam for the first (and last) time. Those who did not pass on the first attempt should check it out too. Good luck!

Two Secrets to Passing the CISSP Exam the FIRST Time!

1 Reply
unixgeek21
Newcomer III

The article seems contrived and geared towards selling/suggesting the two products as secrets to passing the CISSP exam.   I haven't seen these products and thus can't say much for its content.   But coming from all of us who had taken the exam at some point in time, the secret to passing to any exam is not just some product but from the passion/persistence/dedication/discipline in pursuing it.   On top of that, hard work and sacrifice such as taking time away from family to study.   Maybe with the exception of few...but in my opinion, one can never cram their way to pass the exam.   As the exam is so expansive and covers a lot, I haven't found someone who has experience in all 8 domains..thus makes the exam very challenging!   I can never forget that moment in seeing the wonderful word "Congratulations!" after long, gruelling, and exhausting exam...the feeling as we most know it was quite indescribable.