Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Newcomer I

Re: Passed the CCSP exam - My Thoughts

Thank you for the summary Simon. I hope to take (and pass) the CCSP exam this year, the list of study materials is great.

Highlighted
Newcomer I

Congrats Simon!

All the materials are indeed useful, I had the pleasure to also be sent to a course led by Kevin Jackson which helped as well.
I took the exam around June/July 2016, and at the time I found the exam used some terms that were not discussed in the CCSP CBK.

I'd also note that CCSK v4 which is out is also a little more aligned now to CCSP than it was before.

All the best to test takers.

Highlighted
Viewer II

Simon

I would agree entirely completed my Exam in Oct 2017, the content is based on and was created in collaboration with the Cloud Security Alliance, so a good understating of their approach goes a long way.

Highlighted
Viewer III

Congratulations.  Great reading list.  I passed CCSP about a year ago and have read your CSA references as background refresher.  Completely agree that CISSP first is essential.

Highlighted
Viewer III

Congratulations and thanks for the report and advise.

Highlighted
Viewer II

Congratulations Simon and thanks for the information as it is the next thing on my list and I shall be using your list as a starting point - I am presuming that there is no app for your mobile as I found when I did my CISSP prep doing practice questions was invaluable.

Janice

Highlighted
Viewer II

Thanks for sharing this 🙂
Highlighted
Viewer II

Congratulations Simon

Regards,

Michael

Highlighted
Newcomer I

Thanks Simon for all the detailed inputs . I am starting to study now and I am sure all your inputs will come handy .. Cheers Roshan 

Highlighted
Newcomer II

Congratulations and welcome to the CCSP family!