I has been several years since I took my CISSP and CISM certification exams. But remembering this experience was very helpful. I submitted my endorsement am waiting it to be approved and my certificate sent to me.
- I took the ISC2 CCSP class through the Training Camp. It was good, but somewhat generalized though. It lays a foundation for the material to learn, but taking this course does not prepare you for the exam. I was disappointed in the depth content.
- The Sybex official guide that came with the course did help, and went into a bit more detail, but it was still too high level.
- I found the new Practice Questions book to be of much greater help.
- In addition, I highly recommend the "CCSP Certified Cloud Security Professional All-in-One Exam Guide," by Daniel Carter, as it went into more depth of the knowledge needed and led me to where I needed to research further. I bought this book and the accompanying A"CCSP Certified Cloud Security Professional Practice Exams." Both were full of good exam tips.
- I studied the CSA Cloud Matrix in detail.
Recommendation for preparing for this type of test - drill with study questions. Get the books above and read through them carefully. When taking the exam, do not overthink the questions. In addition, when reviewing your test, be careful not to change right answers. Your first instinct is usually correct.