Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DonRoberts
Newcomer I

Passed CISSP 4/7/2018 --- endorsement

Passed my CISSP on 4/7/2018. First attempt. Only studied for 1.5 weeks. I used the Cybrary material, 11th hour, and the official practice tests. 150 questions, after passing the 100 questions it was nerve racking.

My question, it's been about 3 weeks since I sent in my endorsement, my endorser signed off the same day (4/9/2018) and it was sent to ISC2. Does ISC2 typically take the full 6 weeks to get certifications back?

18 Replies
BWheel
Newcomer I

In my opinion the material was current, and was good as an additional source for study.  

DonRoberts
Newcomer I

Thank you!

DonRoberts
Newcomer I

Definitely was a great source. The material was up to date, but they just changed the domain %'s, so I don't know how much they could have changed on the test as well

DonRoberts
Newcomer I

I received my certification on the 8th, 3 days ago (Sorry it took so long to let everyone know) in the middle of yearly audits. Thanks for everyone's support. It looks like it took about 4 weeks, and 1 day for me.

BWheel
Newcomer I

Thanks for the update!  Maybe I will receive mine shortly (today, if I am lucky) as I passed on 4/10/2018.

Congrats again (officially)!

BWheel
Newcomer I

Got my email notification 5/14/2018 of being designated CISSP.  Just shy of 5 weeks after provisionally passing (4/10/2018) and submitting endorsement information (4/12/2018)

Gerald23
Viewer II

This waiting comes hopefully soon to an end - waiting since over 5 weeks... -_-
MiniMe
Newcomer I

@Gerald23 since the exam content was going to change on April 15th, I am very confident that a LOT of people rushed their studies and scheduled their exam for the first half of April. That's why it's normal to have a longer waiting period right now.

Thanks,

JohnZ

Gerald23
Viewer II

hopefully I am soon through -_-