Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mprasoon
Newcomer II

Passed CCSP Today (28th Feb'18)

Passed CCSP Exam Today on My First Attempt

Experience:

15 years of Experience in Security Domain primarily around Consulting and Implementation.Have Certifications like CCIE Security,CISSP,CISM,CISA,CRISC,RHCE and VCP6

Resources Used:

1.CCSP Sybex Study Guide

2.CCSP Sybex Practice Questions

3.CSA Security guidance v4

5.NIST SP 800-144

6.NIST SP 800-145

7.NIST SP 800-146

Preparation Strategy:

Studied for around 2 months focused on building Concepts around Cloud Architectures, Cloud Security requirements, Legal and Compliance related to Cloud.Exam is more concept based so focus on building them using the suggested materials.Found CCSP Practice Questions by Ben to be most useful.

9 Replies
Early_Adopter
Community Champion

Congrats Prasoon, and that's a mighty impressive haul of certifications you have there to go with it. 

You're a certification supergiant! 😛

S3cur1tyExprt
Newcomer II

Congratulations and thanks for sharing!
mprasoon
Newcomer II

Thanks

Finch
Newcomer I

What's your opinion on the material and domains in the cert? I'm looking to go after the CCSP now that I have the CISSP. Do you feel like they covered what you need to know to be a "Certified Cloud Security Professional"?

mzahedi
Viewer II

Congrad'

I am going take the test by April. What material was the most helpfull to you .

mprasoon
Newcomer II

I think the material i mentioned covered everything specially CCSP Sybex Study Guide,CSA Guidance v4.0 and CCSP Practice Questions by Ben these were the most useful

mprasoon
Newcomer II

CCSP Sybex Study Guide,CSA Guidance v4.0 and CCSP Practice Questions by Ben these were the most useful and helped a lot during the preparation

canLG0501
Newcomer III

Congratulations!!!

mprasoon
Newcomer II

Thanks