cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AurelieE
Newcomer I

Looking for a members to be my endorser for CSSLP exam

Hi, 

After an exchange with a person from isc2, he suggested me that I found a member of isc2 to know if I have
enough working experience to pass the CSSLP exam.

I am a software cybersecurity engineer who graduated from South Brittany University National Engineering School. I then worked for a company where I was a developer with half of the time working on security issues.

I am currently working in Montreal for a company where I do data development as well as establishing security process to have a pipeline that can validate our security issues before launching new
features.

I wanted to know if there someone agree to speak a bit more about me and my working experience. To know if is sufficient to meet the criteria about the work experience required to pass the exam.

If it is not enough, do you have any suggestion on how I can find a workplace that can help me gain experience on issue related to the exam?

Thank you in advance for any help.

1 Reply
dcontesti
Community Champion

According to the (ISC)2 website:

For all other certifications, you will be required to provide an endorser – another ISC2-certified professional in good standing – who can attest to your experience. If you do not know another ISC2-certified professional, you can opt for ISC2 to endorse you.

https://www.isc2.org/endorsement?queryID=47607819daebbdad355bd3aaf7b251c8

I would suggest that you go back to Member Services and ask that they connect you with the appropriate department.

d