Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
weerayuths
Newcomer I

Is CISSP Self-Paced Training content updated for the new CISSP 2021 Exam effective after 1 May 2021?

I bought CISSP Self-Paced online training in Feb 2021 and I am studying and preparing for the certification. I am wondering is its contents has been updated for the new CISSP 2021 Exam which just effective since 1 May 2021.

My CISSP Self-Paced online training,180 days access, will be accessible until Aug. Could  anyone please clarify me? Do I need to order new updated self-paced online training which are updated for 2021 Exam?

What should I do to have online study course which updated for 2021 exam?

Thank you very much in advanced. 

3 Replies
nando
Newcomer I

Hi, i do have the same question. Also, i was asking if The Official (ISC)2 Guide to the CISSP CBK Reference, 5th Edition is the correct one to purchase or do we need to wait of an update. The Official (ISC)2 Guide to the CISSP CBK Reference, 5th Edition is released on May,2019
denbesten
Community Champion

The answer to this is addressed in the FAQ.  

weerayuths
Newcomer I

Thank you so much, the information in the FAQ did provided me some good understanding.

I've realized that to be CISSP certified; one will need to study hard, learn from various sources and need to gain professional experience. So, I have not to depend much on updated contents of the Self-paced training.

Appreciated and thank you!.