cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HossamAdel
Newcomer I

ISC2 CC Certified in Cybersecurity Certification Materials

Good day to you all 

I have registered and booked the exam ,& all I've studied is the Flashcards materials. and i don't know is it Adequate for passing the exam ? and if it is not where i can find the full materials ! please help me ASAP 

8 Replies
tldutton
ISC2 Team

Go back to where you registered, there is an option for a free self-paced online course.
fredcoman
Newcomer I

I would suggest using other resources along with ISC2. The online ISC2 material will not be enough. Others in the forums have stated what they have used as most have failed using the ISC2 study material alone. 

Hope this helps! 

Fred 

HossamAdel
Newcomer I

YES

Fred

GDWoolley
Viewer III

The flash cards aren't the test. the volume of questions suggest several angles of those questions. Go over all your notes. I didn't make the cut first time so going for re-test after 30 day cooling off preiod (required). Good luck
HossamAdel
Newcomer I

Unfortunately the materials were not enough for me I did not make it pass today with a huge upsetting but the question now is what should i do next .?
and how i can retake the exam and where is the full material are !!!!
HossamAdel
Newcomer I

Unfortunately the materials were not enough for me I did not make it pass today with a huge upsetting but the question now is what should i do next .?
and how i can retake the exam and where is the full material are !!!!

HossamAdel
Newcomer I

?

HossamAdel
Newcomer I

good luck for you .. i just came from the test this morning 😞