Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JustSomeGirl
Viewer III

(ISC)2 Partners with Coursera to Offer On-Demand Training

“Together, (ISC)² and Coursera will deliver self-paced Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP®) training for aspiring cybersecurity practitioners anywhere at any time.”

http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/ISC-2-Partners-with-Coursera-to-Offer-On-Demand-Train...
2 Replies
LArchinal
Newcomer II

This is an exciting opportunity for the IT community that may not have the time to go to an institute of higher learning but want to progress their career in the Security field. I think the online aspect will surely help many individuals out and the Security field as a whole. Keep it up and I hope to see more ISC2 opportunities from Coursera in the future!
JoePete
Advocate I

Funny, I just got spammed today by IPTG claiming to be a "Preferred Partner of (ISC)2" for online training. Of course it wasn't sent to my member address. It was sent to an address I used for for what had been a training partner (BrightTalk) a few years back. So who knows who is sharing or scraping what list. In any case, it seems like plenty of people want to trade on the (ISC)2 name, but as a member it sounds like a lot of dilution.