Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
munish3420
Newcomer II

How to practice questions for SSCP exam ?

Dear Experts,

I have read CBK and all in One book of SSCP, I have attended the Plural Sight course for SSCP. 

I have gone through all questions in these two books as well as downloaded the SSCP official app for questions. 

I am getting 85-90% correct. Please suggest me some source where i can get atleast 1000 questions to practice for SSCP ?

Or shall I go through questions of CISSP ?

Regards,

Munish Kumar

16 Replies
Mquar
Viewer II

Hi,

I am preparing for my SSCP.

I am taking awewale’s approach.

jak
Viewer

Based on the books and test banks I have seen on the internet (to include Kaplan and the all-in-one books), most of them have practice questions that line up with the 2015 version of the test. The new version of the test is much more in line with CISSP style questions. There is a second edition study guide now that was published in April 2019 by Mark Wills, but I have seen mixed reviews on it online. I will say the review questions are much more similar to what you will see on the test though. 

Subnetwork
Newcomer III

I highly recommend avoiding the Mike Wills book it's terrible. What I do recommend is the All-in-One Third Edition by Darril Gibson, and the Offical Practice Tests First edition by Mike Chapple.

fgarcialainez
Newcomer III

Hi,

Please could you explain this point more in detail?

Do you mean that SSCP exam questions are "more wordy" and difficult in the current version of the exam than in the Official Practice Tests, All-in-One (Third Edition), etc?

What I have seen so far is that review questions included in the last version of the Study Guide are much more difficult and confusing than in any other materials I have seen so far...

Regards,

fgarcialainez
Newcomer III

Hi,

Please could you give me more details about this? What do you mean by "different"? Do you mean "more wordy" and less straightforward?

Regards,

Subnetwork
Newcomer III

Don't worry about this; just make sure you understand the material, and during the exam, synthesize and apply the knowledge you've learned.

fgarcialainez
Newcomer III

That is clear :). Just want to know what I can expect on the exam day...