cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Faith1
Newcomer I

Exam Prep/Past questions

please I need past questions to get well-prepared for my Exams/certification

please failure to pay 'Annual Dues' will it make me to be disqualified for the ISC2 exams

5 Replies
denbesten
Community Champion

@Faith1 wrote:

please I need past questions to get well-prepared for my Exams/certification

No.  I (and all other test-takers) signed an agreement to not disclose the questions that were on the exam, under penalty of certificate revocation and/or being added to ISC2's no-fly list.

This discussion has a whole bunch of questions that never were on any exam but are written in the style of the CISSP exam by people that have attained the CISSP.  It will give you the "flavor" without creating an ethical issue.

Early_Adopter
Community Champion

Hi Faith,

You won’t need past questions to help you prepare well for a certification, and I don’t believe ISC2 releases previous exam questions.

Everybody starts at a different base of knowledge and understanding, so a structured approach where you look at the exam guideline and plan you stay FY over a period of time will greatly benefit you. If you find yourself chasing hundreds or even thousands of preparation questions stop and think about what they are for. My answer is familiarity with the format and confirmation of your own knowledge. Beyond a certain point you’ll get diminishing returns and quality is more important than quantity IMHO.

Once you pass your exam you need to pay AMF, if you don’t pay AMF eventually ISC2 will decertify you. Payment for you first year depends on the package for the free CC you need to pay I believe for the more deluxe packages it’s included.

I do not know if ISC2 will stop a member in arrears of their verification from taking an exam, I doubt it as you’d just be an ex-member, and you’d potentially need to recertify.

If you share more about your background and the certification you are attempting other may have good advice for you.

Good luck!
sarahjames
Viewer

Embarking on your ISC2 certification   journey with ensures a pathway to success in the dynamic field of information security. Our comprehensive study materials and practice exams are meticulously designed to align with ISC2 certification requirements. With you're not just preparing for an exam; you're investing in a pathway to success. Our commitment to your success is reflected in the quality of our materials, ensuring that you not only pass the exam but excel in your ISC2 certification endeavors. Choose for a learning experience that propels you toward success in ISC2 certifications.

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Hello @Faith1 

Based on your other posts, it looks like you are interested in the Certified in Cybersecurity certification and exam. This link can help you with the steps to sign up for free training and exam: https://www.isc2.org/landing/1mcc 

Regarding your question about 'Annual Dues,' once you pass the exam, you'll need to pay the Annual Maintenance Fee (AMF) to be fully certified. 

ISC2 Community Manager
Onyekwelu
Viewer

Annual due is how much?