cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alansan
Viewer II

CISSP Update -> From 7th to 8th Edition

Hello people,

Greetings from Argentina! My name is Alan, and i've been working in the Infosec world for the last 5 years.

1-2 years ago, i bought the AIO Exam Guide 7th edition, which i've been reading it since then.

Today a friend of mine told me about the last edition, which contains things that the 7th don't. All i know is these things are Cybersecurity and Cloud Security chapters. If there is something else, i don't know.

I'm planning to certify on March 2020, but i need to get those chapters.

Since i'm not buying the book again (First, it's expensive for someone who lives in Argentina, and second, the changes between one edition and another don't justify getting it), i would like to know if there is a place to get those chapters, or the new pdf.

Right now i have the book in my hands, but don't see any serial or code to download online contents.

Is there a way to get them? Via mail, website, etc? I'm talking of legal ways, not getting a non-drm pdf which it's not safe nor CISSP Code Of Ethics compliant.

Thanks!

1 Reply
CraginS
Defender I

@Alansan wrote:

Hello people,

Greetings from Argentina! My name is Alan, and i've been working in the Infosec world for the last 5 years.

1-2 years ago, i bought the AIO Exam Guide 7th edition, which i've been reading it since then.

Is there a way to get them? Via mail, website, etc? I'm talking of legal ways, not getting a non-drm pdf which it's not safe nor CISSP Code Of Ethics compliant.

Alan,

I used the All-in-One (AiO) guide many years ago, but it is not the "official" guide to study of the CBK. I recommend you look at the resources on

https://www.isc2.org/Training/Self-Study-Resources

and see what might work for you there. Based on this post, you seem proficient in English, so some of the items there may be what  you need.

Good luck!

Craig

D. Cragin Shelton, DSc
Dr.Cragin@iCloud.com
My Blog
My LinkeDin Profile
My Community Posts