Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alex_CISSP
Viewer II

CISSP German Exam Translations

Since my native language is German and some new English terms in the flash cards and literature hinder the learning and reading flow, my question is whether it makes sense to take the exam in German if there is already the possibility.

Does anyone have sample questions to assess the German translation?

Of course I work in an international environment and will need the English terms later, I'm just asking about the exam.

2 Replies
NicoleWoiderLee
Newcomer I

Hi Alex, ich habe das gleiche Problem. Die Fragen und Antworten sind teilweise um Nuancen unterschiedlich, ebenso werden von ISC2 nicht gängige Umschreibungen verwendet, was bedeutet, eine Menge Vokabeln lernen zu müssen. Ich tendiere dazu die Prüfung lieber auf deutsch abzukegen. Das funktioniert aber nur dann wenn die Übersetzung gut ist. Hierzu finde ich leider keine Beispiele.

Hi Alex, I have the same problem. Some of the questions and answers are nuanced and ISC2 uses non-standard paraphrases, which means you have to learn a lot of vocabulary. I tend to prefer to take the exam in German. But this only works if the translation is good. Unfortunately, I can't find any examples of this.

denbesten
Community Champion

The sample questions are neither a good measure of translation nor of the actual content.

The people who develop exam content are prohibited from participating in any training efforts.