cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DAM
Newcomer II

CISSP Exam fail 12/16/17

Hello ISC2 community,

I studied my a*# off for this exam, I have practical experience and yet here we are. I failed with a score of 678. This one hurts. I'm almost at my wits end when it comes to preparing for this test. Now the format has changed and from the sounds of it, the testing experience is going to be worse. For a test that's not supposed to be very technical, I had a lot of pinpointed questions when it comes to communication and network security. I will continue to pursue this certification, but any assistance from any of you will be greatly appreciated.

DM

31 Replies
siva04301978
Newcomer I

feel sorry for you, possibly it was that 30% grey area from where you had the critical questions. practice tests are never a bad choice. they always give a good measure of our level of understanding on each subtopic.

I took many practice tests same as you and could only succeed on my 4th attempt.

no practice test would ever match with the actual test. personally, I felt the real exams is all about how well you can apply your knowledge in the given time.   

Nantes
Viewer

It’s good to fail to pass. The more you try the better you learn