Did you mean: 
laracissp
Newcomer I

CCSP study group

Please ping me if someone is interesting to study for the CCSP exam, saludos

54 Replies
jwilsonjx
Newcomer II

I have not read the Wiley Books so I cannot provide a fair comparison. However, I would not treat the CSA document as an early piece of study material or as a replacement for the CBK. Instead, I would treat it as a final review a few days before you take the exam. I found the material within the CSA document to be a nice summation of the things I had been studying.

Everyone will have their own preferences. I found it to be useful in my preparation.

Simon_Johnson
Newcomer I

I am planning on doing the exam in four weeks.

Do you have any advise

Do you have any test questions please.

Thanks

Simon

jwilsonjx
Newcomer II

If you are looking for practice questions, ISC2 offers an official CCSP study application on both iOS and Android. CCCure also offers a nice bank of questions. For the free route, I also used the Quizlet app on iOS. Quizlet has several banks of CCSP study questions.

darioosh
Viewer II

starting today 🙂

Simon_Johnson
Newcomer I

Did you pass the exam with just using the 

ISC2 App

CCCURE paid for questions 

IOS APP Quizlet

?

chgill
Viewer

Hi everyone,

I'm also studying for CCSP exam and I'm scheduled to take it in December. I've just finished reading the CCSP (ISC)2 Official Study Guide.

Has anybody passed the exam yet? any tips?

Thanks

Chand

Radioteacher
Community Champion

Last night I put together my study information for the CCSP in the following post that you might wish to review.  

https://community.isc2.org/t5/Certifications/CCSP-Test-Preperation-Passed/m-p/3502

I am happy to say that I passed the CCSP this morning. 

Paul Guido

Gunner
Newcomer III

Congratulations!

Best regards,
Rick
CISSP, PMP, ITILv3, LSSGB
darie17
Newcomer II

@Chand: I would highly advise you to also read the official CBK CCSP book - it is far more complete than the study guide. My exam is scheduled for the beginning of December and I read both books - I feel it was a wise decision.
darie17
Newcomer II

Are the questions in the ISC2 app different from those in the book? I was very disappointed to see that the questions in the online ccsp test bank are absolutely the same with those in the official study guide...

Thanks!