Announcements
Voting is now open!
Members, make your selections in the annual (ISC)² Board of Directors election. Vote Now! Voting is open until Sept. 22.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kaity
Community Manager

Re: CCSP - passed, December 2019

Hi all! We have a list of references (for each certification) if that is helpful!

Here is the CCSP one: https://www.isc2.org/Certifications/References#accordion-5885d75c57c140d282f289e8dfd1f586

DavidRiggs
Newcomer I

Congratulations on the pass!  I studied for this exam in its first year, but never took the exam (a co-worker's experience scared me off), looking back I should have at least attempted it.  Thinking of ramping up to take it this year.  When you say "Kelly's CCSP video's" are you referring to Kelly Handerhan from Cybrary - or another source?  Thanks and congratulations again!

DMike
Newcomer I

Yessir, Kelly Handerhan from Cybrary.

I find her style and charisma are unmatched in the online trainers world today ...

For me, her materials are top notch.

Advice: if you're targeting CCSP, either take CCSK first (more comfortable + you have 2 tokens) or take CCSK afterwards as it's a good addon to your knowledge and portfolio.

Best of luck David. 

Rasha_
Newcomer I

Thank you Mike. What about CCSK materials? Can you please recommend any?
DMike
Newcomer I

Rasha_
Newcomer I

Thank you so much
mr_drumm
Viewer III

Congratulations! And great write up! I plan on taking this here in the near future. I went with the official study guide opposed to the all-in-one.