Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DazzaBazza
Newcomer I

CCSP exam content query

As I begin prepping for CCSP exam (following CISSP) I wanted to ask how much CISSP content turns up in the CSSP exam?

I'm reading Ben Maslow's Sybex Official Study guide which suggests that the CISSP content is examinable (p. 2). Is this correct? Or can I take it that CSSP is just building on foundational concepts but the actual testable content is in CSSP? I didn't want to review the official CISSP book in-depth again if I don't have to....

Thanks in advance!
3 Replies
tmekelburg1
Community Champion

Everything in the link below is what you will be tested on. Use this as the authoritative source for the exact domains and topics to study up on. I also recommend reading through the CCSK study guide as another source of study material. The official study material related to the CCSP will give the the right amount of depth needed to pass. Some topics within the domains might cross over to the CISSP but it will be covered in enough detail with the official CCSP study materials.

CCSP-Exam-Outline.ashx (isc2.org).

Guide to the CCSK | CSA (cloudsecurityalliance.org)

DazzaBazza
Newcomer I

Appreciate the response and also the additional suggestion on CCSK material as another source.

Many thanks

D
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@DazzaBazza 

I recommend joining the CCSP Study Group here: https://community.isc2.org/t5/CCSP-Study-Group/gh-p/CSSP_Study_Group

ISC2 Community Manager