Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Djblevins
Newcomer II

CCSP Exam - passed January 31, 2020

Passed the CCSP exam this morning.  (January 31, 2020).  Finished with about 10 minutes left in the 3 hours allotted.  Test was harder than I anticipated.  More emphasis on forensics and auditing than I had planned for.  I had flagged about 25 questions for review but on review only changed about 2 answers from the first pass.  Lots of questions with ‘which of the following is the BEST’, ‘which of the following is the first’.  I had no idea if I had passed until I picked up the report.  I felt this was as hard as the CISSP that I passed two years ago.  I used the ISC(2) CBK and the All-In-One Study Guide to prepare plus all the practice tests in Percipio. I looked up a lot of stuff on the internet to supplement the books.  Looked through the Jericho paper but did not read.  Read 800-145 and 800-146.  Started spending a few hours a week last summer but took December 2019 off from studying and then hit it hard all of January.  I am now going to re-introduce myself to my wife and spend some quality time with her.

11 Replies
Kp1512
Viewer II

Very helpful - thank you very much 🙂
me_shail
Community Champion

I felt the same after my CCSP but a few chapters into Shon Harris and I realised my depth of knowledge for CISSP. So there is a good overlap but CISSP is way broader than CCSP which is primarily cloud focused.