Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
S3cur1tyExprt
Newcomer II

CCSP Certified Cloud Security Professional Practice Exams

I just purchased CCSP Certified Cloud Security Professional Practice Exams by D. Carter. Should arrive tomorrow. Anyone else have any reviews on this practice set? I'm also using the Sybex Official (ISC)2 CCSP Practice Exams. I plan on taking the exam by the end of April.

11 Replies
nick
Newcomer I

Best of luck! I completed it about a week ago. It's a much more focused test and topic area than CISSP, naturally. If you have the CISSP you'll find that many concepts translate into the CCSP body of knowledge. I liked the material. As for the practice exams, I used only a very small amount to confirm my learning so I can't provide a good review for you.

My main references were the Official Study Guide and the Participant's Guide >> both have the same content presented in a slightly different way.

S3cur1tyExprt
Newcomer II

Thanks for the feedback Nick
Stpn2me
Newcomer III

I looking to purchase that myself. I've taken the CCSP and failed it once. I'm going to do a deep analyzation on why I failed and what I need to change.

Good luck and I look forward to future posts on this subject.

S3cur1tyExprt
Newcomer II

I’ve finished reading the Official Sybex Study Guide and took notes, did all the chapter quizzes. I’m trying to finish the 2 bonus exams. After that I will do the Official (ISC)2 Practice Exam questions. Assess any weak areas before taking the Daniel Carter practice exam questions. Will keep you posted.
nagarajan
Contributor I

I am using the official study guide from ISC2 (Sybex), I bought the book just a week ago. I am yet to explore the prep test and moc test.

Has anyone used it, please share your experience.

Nagarajan

Regards,
Nagarajan Viswanathan (Raj)
nick
Newcomer I

Used it - was a great resource.

S3cur1tyExprt
Newcomer II

I went through the 2 bonus exams and I found them helpful.  I plan on taking the exam in May

nagarajan
Contributor I

Thanks for sharing your experience. Are you referring to any other book and have taken any training for the exam?
Regards,
nagarajan
Contributor I

Thanks, did you refer any other book?

Regards,