cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
walid
Viewer

CC Exam

i just wanna say dont relay on ISC2 material and source to take exam 

The Exam Questions is not clear as much as you think moreover,  the English word used in questions is very complicated 

i'm so disappointed and i'm very sure the questions is not direct and its almost at hard level

3 Replies
Solomon23
Viewer

Really, when did u take the exams
ZanteKing14
Viewer

I took the exam back in May 2023.. The material that is in the  ISC2 study guide doesn't cover half of the exam. I found that Thor's CC study guide on UDEMY(around 20.00 US) and AMITCloudguru on youtube (paid the 9.99 US to become a subscriber) is what prepared me the most. 

tldutton
ISC2 Team

Every item (question) on each form (version) of the CC exam is either at a knowledge or application cognitive level, where as our other exams include analysis (much more advanced) level items.  No one said that just because the CC is an "entry-level" exam that it would be easy.  Every item on every exam is evaluated against collected statistics to determine if they are too "easy" or too "hard"; if the stats shows either, my team sends them back to our volunteer member SMEs to fix them.  An item may go through multiple iterations before it becomes a scored, "operational" item that is supported by statistics.