Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Welcome to the Entry Level Certification Study Group!

Welcome to the Entry Level Certification Study Group. 

This is an open discussion forum for those studying for the entry level certification.This forum provides an opportunity to connect with others preparing for the exam. Please follow all Community Guidelines regarding usage of this group, including adhering to the exam confidentiality policy. 

View our Community Usage Policies and Guidelines.

Adhere to (ISC)² Exam Confidentiality

1. Discussing (ISC)² examination items, answers and responses with other individuals is a violation of the (ISC)² Examination Non-Disclosure Agreement that is signed prior to taking an (ISC)² examination. Any posts related to this will be removed, and users found to be in violation may face penalties.
  2. General discussions about exams that do not share specific exam items are permissible. We encourage Community members to help candidates prepare themselves for success and share their own experiences without disclosing any information that could compromise the integrity of the exam process.

ISC2 Community Manager
20 Replies
AllysonW
Viewer

Just finished the 1st session. Looking forward to participating in study sessions with others who are patient as we prep for the ELCC pilot exam.
RollinsE
Newcomer I

Hi, I am looking for study partners as well.

I just recently registered for the Self Paced Training. I'm interested in a type of group study or just an informal way of checking with each on progress and swapping tips in preparing for the exam. A little more motivation than just self pacing it solo.

toyinajibola
Viewer

Please, I need a guide on how to study for the domains in ELC.
earlbl
Newcomer II

Hello, I'm planning to take Entry Level exam this coming months. Is there study group per region or online? Thanks for this group.

earlbl
Newcomer II

Hi, I'm planning to take the online self-paced study. It seems the instructor might not fit my schedule from their GMT+9. Hoping anyone who could share their experience on the online and hybrid instructor lead? 

Thank you.

Haroldwong
Newcomer II

Not everything that is covered in the instructor led session will be on the test, it just gives you a general idea of what topics can be seen. Even if you take the instructor led sessions I would recommend studying the broader topics. i.e. the instructor can cover and talk about XYZ with a focus on protocol B but on the exam it may be protocol A and protocol C which the instructor never explicitly mentions. 

earlbl
Newcomer II

Thanks for the insight.
RollinsE
Newcomer I

Can you explain what you mean by protocol B but on the exam it may be protocol A and protocol C which the instructor never explicitly mentions?

Thanks