Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tdasilva
Newcomer I

Volunteer Opportunity in Wimauma, FL

I’m seeking a retired CISSP (or a recent certificate holder) to volunteer FREE, short-term, high-level IT security consulting to a 501(c)(3) organization in Wimauma FL.  This person would be working with the CEO and other C level people within the non-profit organization.

Can you help?  

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks.

--

Regards,

Tony DaSilva, Retired CISSP #43230

508-918-9466 

5 Replies
tdasilva
Newcomer I

Congrats on obtaining your CISSP!

Send me a text to schedule a phone call so I can fill you in on this volunteer opportunity.

Tony DaSilva

508-918-9466

Onam
Viewer

Hello,

I recently achieved my CISSP badge, I will be glad to help, please contact me.

Best regards.

dialloissa
Viewer

Hello Tony,
I will be interesting for sharing my experience and support during free time as a volunteer.
Below my contact details :

dialloissa@outlook.com

+33 06 766 175 21

Warm regards,

Issa

tdasilva
Newcomer I

Thanks for the interest.

I live in the Boston MA area and spend the winter months in the St Pete/Clearwater area of FL. I am friends with 2 Board Members of the Enterprising Latinas, Inc. (www.enterprisinglatinas.org) of Wimauma, FL. This is a non-profit organization in need of high-level IT consulting services.

Since I've been in the IT industry for most of my career and a retired CISSP, they asked if I could assist their CEO in finding someone who might be willing to donate their time and expertise,

Feel free to contact me via text should you want to set up a phone conversation.

Tony DaSilva

508-918-9466 (cell) 

naseertabish
Viewer

I’m a new graduate looking for volunteer positions. I Would love to connect to see if we are a good fit.
tdasilva
Newcomer I

Volunteer Opportunity in Wimauma, FL

I’m seeking a retired CISSP (or a recent certificate holder) to volunteer FREE, short-term, high-level IT security consulting to a 501(c)(3) organization in Wimauma FL.  This person would be working with the CEO and other C level people within the non-profit organization.

Can you help?  

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks.

--

Regards,

Tony DaSilva, Retired CISSP #43230

508-918-9466