Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RichardArome
Viewer

Seeking entry level to intermediate opportunities!

Hello everyone,

I hope this message finds you well.

I wanted to reach out and let you know that I am actively seeking new opportunities since January after obtaining my CC certification. I bring a strong educational background, relevant certifications, technical skills, operational expertise, and analytical and communication skills to the table.

In terms of personal attributes, I am highly self-motivated, self-directed, and detail-oriented. I thrive in team-oriented and collaborative environments, and I believe in fostering a supportive and inclusive work culture.

I am excited about the prospect of exploring new opportunities and leveraging my skills and attributes to contribute to a dynamic and forward-thinking organization. Thank you for your time, and I look forward to any potential opportunities that may arise.

Here is my contact details: richard.arome@yahoo.com

1 Reply
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@RichardArome 

I just saw this posted on LinkedIn and shared it here on this job board. I have no affiliation with it, the hiring manager or the company.  

https://community.isc2.org/t5/Cybersecurity-Job-Openings/Job-Posting-Early-Career-Security-Analyst/m...

ISC2 Community Manager
RichardArome
Viewer

Seeking entry level to intermediate opportunities!

Hello everyone,

I hope this message finds you well.

I wanted to reach out and let you know that I am actively seeking new opportunities since January after obtaining my CC certification. I bring a strong educational background, relevant certifications, technical skills, operational expertise, and analytical and communication skills to the table.

In terms of personal attributes, I am highly self-motivated, self-directed, and detail-oriented. I thrive in team-oriented and collaborative environments, and I believe in fostering a supportive and inclusive work culture.

I am excited about the prospect of exploring new opportunities and leveraging my skills and attributes to contribute to a dynamic and forward-thinking organization. Thank you for your time, and I look forward to any potential opportunities that may arise.

Here is my contact details: richard.arome@yahoo.com